The machine capacities available go from 600mm up to 1500mm table diameter.
The machine as standard is fitted with a permanent electro-magnetic chuck corresponding to the size of the machine.
The RT-CNC is designed for large diameter components which require accurate flatness tolerances and is typically used for flat grinding of rings, gears and seals etc.
The machine is ideally suited to automated component handling, making it an excellent solution for production grinding.
Max grinding dia (mm)
Table to spindle axis height (mm)
Max grinding height (mm)
Max job weight (Kg)
Table speed (r.p.m.)
Total power installed (Kw)
Machine weight (Kg)
Wheel size (mm)
The machines are equipped with the latest generation Fanuc Oi-TF control and equipment.
The powerful user-friendly 15” touch screen control uses graphic-based software specially created by GER. The interactive software helps make it easier for less experienced operators to use.
The software can be modified to answer to specific customer requirements.
• Easy machine-job set up.
• Easy dimensional correction of the job.
• Parameter input by teach-in.
• The step-by-step programming philosophy makes it easier to programme complicated jobs.
• Fast service trough internet connection.
• On-screen messages help the operator to choose the most suitable grinding operation for the process
• Additional axis can be controlled (spindle, coolant nozzle position compensation etc).
• Wheel dressing is made easy with pre-defined graphic profiles.
• All wheel data storage.
La empresa Ger Máquinas-Herramienta, S.L. Unipersonal participa en el Programa “ ICEX-BREXIT” financiado por todos los fondos de la Unión Europea, para mitigar las consecuencias adversas de la retirada del Reino Unido de la Unión. Ayudas concebidas por Icex en 2023