HIGH PRODUCTION CYLINDRICAL GRINDERS
The CXS-CNC cylindrical grinding machine is available in 3 formats:
• Single external wheel straight approach cylindrical grinder.
• Single external wheel angle approach cylindrical grinder.
• Universal grinder with B axis indexing and multiple wheel combinations.
This machine offers a high degree of flexibility and performance with a distance between centres of 300 mm and is an excellent high speed, high precision production grinder ideal for small components.
The CXS-CNC Is designed for production grinding and is ideally suited for integrated automated component handling. GER offers an extensive choice of machine customisation together with a large variety of accessories to enable each machine to be tailored to an individual customer’s production requirements.
All machines include the latest Fanuc control and equipment packages. The user-friendly software makes the machines even easier to use than conventional grinders.
500 x 50 x 203
1 - 1.500
Maximum between centres capacity (mm)
Max grinding diameter (mm)
Max component weight between centres (Kg)
Maximum component weight with live centres (Kg)
Centre height (mm)
Wheel dimensions (mm)
Wheel head motor power (Kw)
Optional cutting speed (m/s)
Work head speed (rpm)
Machine weight (Kg)
The machines are equipped with the latest generation FANUC 0i-TF CNC control, motors and equipment.
• Touch screen programming with user-friendly GER graphic based grinding cycle screens to guide the operator.
• Possibility of grinding different profiles using the profile following cycle.
• Powerful graphic based programming for non-circular profile grinding option (C axis).
• Graphic page for simple adjustment of component taper, camber...
• Wheel dressing is made easy with pre-defined graphic profiles.
• Powerful software allows on-screen graphic visualization and direct input of complex non-standard profiles to be programmed using ISO code.
• USB and Ethernet connections enable programme input and saving.
• Useful feature enables the operator to modify the process during automatic cycle without affecting the original programme.
• Software page application for grinding time calculations.
• The software can be modified to answer to specific customer process or automation requirements.
• Data base screen which allows customers to create and save the characteristics of grinding wheels and diamond tooling.