The CI-CNC range offers excellent flexibility and performance and is ideally suited to small and medium sized components. It offers a wide choice of machine configurations including:
• B axis indexing with multiple wheel and touch probe combinations.
• Various internal and face grinding options.
• C axis for grinding non-circular bores such as polygons, cams etc.
All machines include the latest Fanuc control, motors and equipment.
The user-friendly software which GER have created helps to make the programming and setting of the machine very easy.
The design of the machine means that it is ideally suited for automated component handling.
The grey casting gives an ideal thermal stability and perfect protection against vibrations. The part remains static on the work head with manual movement for the part set up and the wheel head is including the Z and X axis. For highest accuracies and speed, the movement of both axes is managed by linear motors along with linear guide ways. The position is constantly controlled by linear scales. The best solution for highest productivity.
350 (Op 450)
350 (Op 450)
Max diameter swing (mm)
Max grinding diameter (mm)
Max part length (mm) including fixture
Max internal grinding length (mm)
Max ext grinding length (mm)
Max job weight without steady (Kg)
Spindle speed (rpm)
Machine weight (Kg)
The machines are equipped with the latest generation FANUC 0i-TF nano CNC control, motors and equipment.
• Touch screen programming with user-friendly GER graphic based grinding cycle screens to guide the operator.
• Possibility of grinding different profiles using the profile following cycle.
• Powerful graphic based programming for non-circular profile grinding option (C axis).
• Graphic page for simple adjustment of component taper, camber, etc.
• Wheel dressing is made easy with pre-defined graphic profiles.
• Powerful software allows on-screen graphic visualization and direct input of complex non-standard profiles to be programmed using ISO code.
• USB and Ethernet connections enable programme input and saving.
• Useful feature enables the operator to modify the process during automatic cycle without affecting the original programme.
• Software page application for grinding time calculations.
• The software can be modified to answer to specific customer process or automation requirements.
• Data base screen which allows customers to create and save the characteristics of grinding wheels and diamond tooling.